SupraComputer — $199 or $27/month for 12 months
The following capabilities are what makes the SupraComputer truly “Supra” or “Beyond”:
- The SupraComputer is like having an expert mathematician and expert math tutor on call 24/7.
- The SupraComputer will solve virtually any STEM math problem for a STEM student (or professional).
- Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, Differential Equations, and much more . . . Easy Peasy!
- The SupraComputer will teach a student how to perform a step-by-step solution to a math problem, when a step-by-step solution is possible.
- The SupraComputer will also solve many STEM problems numerically when no manual algorithm is available.
- The SupraComputer will answer virtually any question like Apple’s Siri™ or Ask Google™.
- The SupraComputer will empower a student to write programs in the amazing Wolfram Language.
The following ingredients are what empowers the SupraComputer to deliver the above capabilities:
- The SupraComputer includes the incredible tool, Mathematica.
- The SupraComputer includes the amazing Mathematica program, Wolfram Alpha (2009).
- The SupraComputer includes the revolutionary programming language, Wolfram Language (2015).
- The SupraComputer includes an ever expanding library of online lessons to help a student learn to use Wolfram Alpha and write programs in Wolfram Language.
Additional things you can do with Your SupraComputer:
- Faster than a typical computer … pay your bills and surf the internet faster than a typical computer!
- Secure Internet browsing… no adware, spyware or viruses to worry about!
- Create Word and Spreadsheet Documents with Libre Office Suite.
- Tools for all sorts of activities.
- Games for adults and children of all ages.
- Programming Languages for students of all ages.
- Easily back up your files to a USB Flash Drive or an external Hard Drive.
- Print to a Cloud Printer.
- Print to a conventional printer from an existing computer by transferring a file via Flash Drive or email attachment.
Please Review The Limited Warranty and Terms and Conditions below prior to purchase.
What You Get:
- Personalized with your name on the case and opening window.
- Connects to any HDMI monitor or HDMI enabled TV that you provide via the included HDMI cable.
- Connects to any keyboard/mouse that you provide via USB port… wired or wireless.
- The SupraComputer power supply is included.
- Easy set up… Take out of the box… plug in the monitor, keyboard and power supply and go!
- Compact, Portable and Silent… the size of a deck of cards with no fan noise.
- The powerful Linux Operating System, which is extremely fast and secure.
- Online instructional guides and videos for operating your SupraComputer.
- Includes access to all future updated support guides and videos.
- WiFi and Ethernet enabled.
- 20 GB of solid state “hard drive” storage.
- Online User Forum to get questions answered and share ideas.
- Low energy consumption.
- Notice: The SupraComputer is not battery operated and must be connected to a 5V, 2.5 A Power Supply.
- We recommend you connect the power supply through a surge protector.
- Technical Specifications of The SupraComputer are:
- A 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU powered by the Raspberry Pi 3
- Four USB ports, Ethernet port, HDMI port, and Audio Output port.
- 1 GB internal RAM plus 20 GB of solid state “hard drive” storage.
What the SupraComputer will NOT do:
- Will not play Netflix, Hulu or any other applications that do not support a Linux Operating System.
- If you run too any applications at once, it will slow down or stall, causing you to reboot or power down.
PLEASE NOTE: The SupraComputer WILL NOT replace a smart phone, tablet or a battery operated Laptop if you must use it away from a power source.
The SupraComputer is essentially a “desk top” computer that is very small, silent, and easy to transport without the monitor or keyboard.
If you already have a HDMI monitor and keyboard you are ready to go!
We recommend a 22″ HDMI enabled monitor and wireless keyboard/mouse. These may be purchased from Amazon, Wal-Mart or other suppliers for approximately $100.
Please Review The Limited Warranty and Terms and Conditions below prior to purchase.
If a student is studying mathematics in any traditional STEM high school or university mathematics courses, The SupraComputer will be an invaluable resource to help the student achieve success.
If a student wants to learn mathematics in the most fun and efficient way possible, we recommend Triad Math’s Five Tier Mathematics Program.
Triad Math’s Program can be delivered on any computer that can play Adobe Flash movies.
However, it runs especially well on The SupraComputer with a large monitor utilizing the split screen feature and the fact that you can store Wolfram Alpha answers in a Mathematica notebook, which you cannot do with an ordinary computer or Chromebook.
LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER: Your personalized SupraComputer has been factory tested immediately prior to shipment. As soon as you receive your SupraComputer, you will be directed to a website that includes a PDF User Manual for the SupraComputer. After accepting our terms of agreement, you will be directed to the PDF User Manual. You should hook up your SupraComputer as soon as you get it to verify it is operating in accordance with the PDF User Manual. We warrant that if within seven days of your receipt of your personalized SupraComputer it fails to operate in conformance with the PDF User Manual you can return it to us and we will ship a replacement to you at no charge. Further, we warrant that if within two (2) years of your receipt of your personalized SupraComputer it malfunctions for any reason, you may return it to us and we will either fix it or replace it for $89.
There are many ways a computer can be damaged or destroyed like dropping it, a power surge, spilling liquid on it, etc. We recommend you use a surge protector with your SupraComputer. We also recommend that you operate it under normal room temperature conditions.
EXCEPT FOR THE ABOVE LIMITED WARRANTY, WE MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED RELATED TO THE SUPRACOMPUTER OR ITS OPERATION. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT THE SUPRACOMPUTER WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SUPRACOMPUTER WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST BUSINESS, PROFITS, DATA OR USE OF THE SUPRACOMPUTER BY YOU REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE FEES PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU TO US FOR THE SUPRACOMPUTER AND ANY ACCESSORIES ASSOCIATED THEREWITH.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: By purchasing my SupraComputer I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
A. The SupraComputer I received has been customized with my name and is provided to me for my personal use only.
B. I have not and will not permit anyone to:
(1) Make any copies or share my login information including my password with anyone else;
(2) Reproduce, copy, or modify the SupraComputer or any part thereof including any software or content embedded therein;
(3) Remove, modify, or obscure any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices contained on or in the SupraComputer
(4) Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to learn the structure or composition of the SupraComputer or any software or content embedded therein; or
(5) Build a similar product or competitive product to the SupraComputer.
C. I will comply with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws in connection with my use of the SupraComputer, including those laws related to data privacy, international communications, and the transmission of technical and personal data.
D. I will not upload, post, reproduce or distribute using the SupraComputer any information, software or other material protected by copyright, privacy rights or any other intellectual property rights without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights.
E. I will defend, indemnify, and hold you harmless from and against any third party claim, loss, damage, liability, judgment and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of or from my use of the SupraComputer or my breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.